Friday, September 5, 2014

My Recent Trip to Florida

I almost forgot - I took pictures in Florida! My grandfather loves pictures, so we created a compilation of pictures from my trip to save the memories. We had so much fun in Florida, and I'm glad we got a lot of pictures. Here they are!

Me at a nature center in FL.

A great horned owl at the nature center.

A hawk at the nature center with an injury on it's wing.

An alignment of cages at the nature center.

A very cute prairie dog lounging around in it's cage.

 A parrot at the back of it's cage.

 Turtles! (Look closely)

The inter-coastal on a boat tour.

A japanese pagoda replica on an island in FL.

A fish tank in a nature center. And an eel!

A ray camouflaging itself in the sand at the bottom of it's tank.

Blurry image, but a small shark swimming in it's tank.

A green sea turtle swimming in his tank. (Also blurry due to movement.)

The sea turtle again! Her name is Crescent.

A loggerhead sea turtle, 2 years of age. His name is Neptune!

The pool view by my grandfather's condominium. 

A very cute tourist with a giraffe tail.

My grandfather's adorable wife and that tourist again, this time ready to go swimming.

His wife and I again, at the nature center.

Gee willikers, what a cute tourist at the beach.

Sadly I have no photos of my grandfather and I together, but he did make me take 'selfies' with him. My grandfather, a 64 year old man, loves taking selfies with his family. He's adorable. When I get his selfies of him and I, I'll upload them here. Viajes felices!

No comments:

Post a Comment